What’s the biggest search engine in the world?
Google is the correct answer.
But what’s the second biggest, and the fastest growing? The answer may surprise you.
It makes sense if you think about it. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then video’s value is exponentially more. Back in the days before video marketing, there was only print (the Yellow Pages) and expensive photo ads in the form of flyers, mailers, and billboards. But video goes above and beyond all of these advertising methods. Video not only communicates your business name and what you provide, but it also tells the story of who you are, what you believe, and why you do what you do. That’s why more and more businesses are creating videos in order to succeed and standout in their field.
But good video doesn’t come cheap. It costs you time and money to get the job done right. You can hire someone in-house, which includes vacation time, sick leave, retirement, health insurance, software and hardware purchases, ergonomic chairs… It can quickly add up to well over $60,000/yr starting out, and that’s in the Kansas City market. You can expect much higher in larger markets.
Or perhaps you just want to partner with a freelancer to avoid all the overhead. So the first place you look is Craigslist… Good luck with that. Or you might hit up a fresh college grad with no real world experience. A degree doesn’t guarantee a delivered product, and it’s always a roll of the dice on quality.
But what if there was a way to get great edited videos delivered to you by talented editors, on-time every time? Does such a service exist?
But First… Some Numbers
It’s hard to argue with these industry-proven statistics. Research firms continue to track the expanding value of video advertising and have seen extensive growth across all digital channels for the last five years. But all videos are not considered equal. A disengaging, poorly crafted video can turn off potential customers before they ever learn your name. Whereas a creative, high-quality video has the potential to go viral and secure customers across the Kansas City area.
Some things to consider:
- Your potential customer is a gold fish. Consumers have an average attention span of about eight seconds. If you don’t hook your audience in the first eight seconds, it’s game over.
- Approximately 74% of the content found on the web is video. If you aren’t utilizing it, your competitors surely are.
- Videos promote and support your brand better than any other medium. Users will spend 88% more time on a site with video than without, giving you a better chance to convert.
- Conversions are higher. Those who use video marketing can expect more sales. In fact, 64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product after seeing a video about it.
Social React Gets It
Social React understands video marketing. We know how to create a stimulating environment for those looking to engage consumers by exceeding their expectations. We can empower your brand visually, all while informing and entertaining. Stand out videos can create an amazing platform for conversion when accurately targeted to the right users.
We’re Not One-Size-Fits-All
Every company is unique. Each one has a story, and each one has its own unique needs. When it comes to video marketing, we tailor-make a bespoke strategy specific to your company. Each strategy included the following: focusing on quality, collecting analytics, and grabbing the viewer’s attention.
- First, we understand that the only way to stand out in a market saturated with video, is to have the best video. We pour the time, talent and resources into developing the best content so that you not only compete with your competitors, you set the standard!
- One of our Core Values at Social React is WALK WITH OUR EYES OPEN. We are always implementing, testing, analyzing, and revising. Analytics and detailed data on your videos is key to understanding which of your videos is the biggest hit, as well as which is falling flat. Once we understand which is doing well, we pour all of our resources into that type of video.
- You only have a few seconds to make a first impression, so put your best foot forward as soon as possible. This may include opening with statistics on the problem your product solves, why your offering is the best or a common issue with no readily available solution.
Don’t Wait To Make an Impact
Don’t surrender your fair market share to your competitors. Expand your digital reach by partnering with Social React to surge your advertising efforts and connect your target audience to the digital content they desire.
As the premiere creative marketing agencies in Kansas City, Social React has all the tools and talent necessary to take your marketing to the highest level.
Between the unbelievable stats and the ease of creating videos with Social React, you have no reason to keep dragging your feet on video marketing. Give us a call or send us an email today to discuss how video marketing can be part of your success strategy.