The latest trend in digital marketing involves the popularity of videos. It seems that many people have become more interested in this type of content. This is the primary reason why it is time for your company to consider investing in video marketing. The best way to stay ahead of the game in a competitive market is to use video content for your brand awareness and other promotions. When it comes to managing your business, it is essential to study every move that you will make. As such, we want to help you make the right decisions for your ultimate success. In this article, we are going to provide you with the relevant video marketing statistics for 2018. Use this information as a guide before making any choice:
- Video marketing is the most effective method of promoting your products and services to your target audience. (Insivia)
- Videos uploaded on social channels generate 1200% more engagement compared to images and texts. (Responsive Inbound Marketing)
- 51% of all video plays are done using mobile devices. (Adelie Studios)
- 78% of people check out online videos every week. 55% watch online video content daily. (Hubspot)
- A one-minute video is solid gold! Marketers agree that it is worth 1.8 million words. (Forrester Research)
- 81% of businesses use video as a marketing tool. (Hubspot)
- 64% of consumers make a purchase or pursue a service after watching branded video content on social media platforms. (Tubular Insights)
- YouTube has more than one billion active users. It’s the second largest search engine behind Google. (Youtube)
- 100 million hours of Facebook videos are watched every single day. (Techcrunch)
- 82% of active users on Twitter watch videos uploaded on its platform. (Insivia)
- 500+ million people are watching Facebook videos every day. (Forbes)
- Instagram users time spent watching videos has increased by around 40%. (Instagram)
What’s Your 2019 Trend?
Video marketing is exploding, and shows no sign of slowing down. Not only does it increase your SEO, it also appeals to your target audience and is shown to dramatically increase conversions. Social React knows how to integrate videos into a tried and true marketing strategy. Are you ready to 10X your business this year?